
We have an unspoken competion going on over 35 years to see who can think of the best birthday "party". Tonights ranks up there with the Barbershop Quartet coming to the office is dad's comment, (the BQ came on Valentines Day but who cares it was outstanding enough for him to remember it)

I have been planning this for about 4 months. I looked up when his birthday was back in November when he sent one of these to somebody and was so impressed with it. They're called edible bouquets.
I had hoped they would take a picture with the cellephane off and get what it really looked like but, oh well.

Dad got two rounds of Happy Birthday and then they dug in.

I won, this round.
Love MOM Rose
2 comments:
I love those!!! Good job Nana!! I think those are much better than flowers--you get to eat them!!! Yummy! He looks thrilled in those pictures! :)
Fun and delicious! Great thinking and a wonderful surprise. I agree with Liz better than flowers!
Post a Comment