Hello everybody,
I don't know who reads this and some of you who do may already know the news but bear with us since we don't want to exclude anyone.
We have a Mission call as Area Medical Advisor. I know, every time I write that word I get a red line under it for misspelling but that is really how the call is worded for Pat. Mine says Area Medical Advisor Assistant. And what a chuckle that is, as my medical help consists of "take an Advil, if that doesn't work call/ask your father."
We will be based in the Florida, Orlando Mission. We are responsible for the 5 missions in Florida plus the Mississippi, Jackson and the Louisiana, Baton Rouge. So 7 in all. However, as stated in the Mission call "that can changed". I guess things are pretty fluid as to what missions have doctors and what missions are loosing their Medical Advisor. So we just figure Orlando as home and where ever else, is where we go. We are to report to the MTC in Provo on July 16th for two weeks of training. That was changed before we ever even got the call, to June 4th in SLC. Apparently the couple we are replacing is leaving on July 25th and there isn't time to train in Provo and get to Orlando. So we are getting a special deal in SLC starting on the 4th of June.
That's all we know so far as we were out of town when we opened the envelope and now we need to send in our letters of acceptance. Once that is done I am sure we will start to get information and will keep you abreast of developments.
Love to all
Kathleen

No comments:
Post a Comment