Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year!

Oh dear it has been 4 months since I put anything up on the blog. It has been soooo! busy, but isn't that always the excuse.

Anyway I had living with me this guy and his parents from Oct to Christmas and he was just too much fun to spend time at the computer.

He came to our house at just about 6 months old and he could sit up and roll over.  By the time he left on Christmas Day he was crawling everywhere and really fast.  He was pulling himself up by the stairs he was mamama and dadadaing and he loved his "hoooo"  He's gone now back to the north country and I am at this moment writing this from the Spring Hill Inn in "lovely Cheyenne, WY" on my way to deliver his crib and dresser along with his parent's car and other sundry items.  It was supposed to have gone by car hauler but there were snafoo's of weather and then other problems so yesterday I checked the weather and there is a 2 1/2 day of sun/partly cloudy weather across Wyoming and Nebraska so I called my friend and we repacked the car so that 2 of us could have a small duffel and a seat and we headed out this morning.  Cheyenne is the east side of Wyoming and the weather was sunny but windy. Tomorrow we cross Nebraska and there are a few more clouds predicted but precip is only 20% and we are hoping that hold true.  Once we get to Omaha tomorrow evening we will feel pretty good as we will only have 6 more hours to Mighty MoJo's house.  Wish us luck!!

I must brag;  The pictures were by my daughter in law Liz Rose.  She has a blog at Rosebud Photography at blog spot.  check her out she is really good.
Wish us good weather tomorrow and Friday

1 comment:

Kristin Rose said...

We can't thank you enough for driving our car out!! You and Vikki were a life saver. Thanks soooooo much!!!