Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays!

.
Bill & Vicki




 March is always a fun month for us.  Pat and I both celebrate our birthdays in March, 2 days apart and this year we celebrated with 4 of our closest friends.  They shared in making the dinner.

I made corn beef & cabbage and "new age" colcannon.










Ron & Maureen
 Maureen made us some of the best Soda bread I have ever eaten.
Vicki made a lemon cake and we were glad to blow it out.















And Vicki's lemon cake was a great finish.  We had a wonderful evening of talk and laughter. It was great!  We all agree we need to do it more often.








Our daughter -in- law Elizabeth celebrates her's in March and last year we added Mighty Mojo to our March birthdays.    We have almost as many birthdays in February: MM's father Thomas, son #3  and then son #1, Patrick father to Sarah who also celebrates in February and this was a biggie, age 8.  Her mother's birthday got swallowed up in Sarah's baptism so no pictures.
No pictures of the baptism either.  Pat has a new camera and so he was in charge of all pictures.  I will have to learn that he is a "picture miser" because he never shares (just too busy to up load).
A good month with a great visit with the California Roses.

1 comment:

Liz Rose said...

Loved both your posts!! Good job--keep them coming. This will be a nice thing to have while you're on your mission for posting pictures.